B.R.A.G. MEDALLION WINNER

B.R.A.G. MEDALLION WINNER
B.R.A.G. MEDALLION WINNER

Thursday, January 26, 2012

'THANKS' for dropping by

Just wanted to send a quick 'grazie' to all of our friends, 2 and 4-legged, that checked out our first blog entries.  There will be more to follow, and a FaceBook page, too, but Lou needs to get busy.  In the meantime, I'll be posting photos of some of my dog pals who appear in the book, and some who joined the gang later on.  Hope you dig them as much as I do.


LUNA ' The Girl Next Door' (really)
Had a really crazy time at the dog park the other day, just five of us - me, a young gray Pit, a crazy brown Poodle, our friend's beautiful Husky and some little dog that looked happy just watching us crash around. The Poodle was an ear-chewer, and found mine particularly yummy, until I gently told her to knock it off.  The Pit boy was interested in the other end, but I made it clear I don't roll that way.  Not that there's anything wrong with it (for you Seinfeld fans).

No comments:

Post a Comment